Procedure to Incorporate a new company
Step 1: Go for name approval
Visit and create an account on the MCA website. Select the NEW APPLICATION option for name reservation. This Spice + Part A window shall be prompted for choosing and filling the given heads:
- Company’s type
- Company’s Class
- Company’s category
- Company’s Sub-category
- The primary division of the Industrial Activity of the company
- Main Division’s Description
- 2 Proposed Names
- Any other relevant documentation can be attached. Ex- Trademark registration certificate, Object Clause of the Company, or Board Resolution’s, if any.
- Choose Auto check>Save>Submit
Once submitted, CRC shall deliver the mail on the applicant’s registered mail ID either for approval or rejection or resubmission of the proposed name.
Step 2: Fill Part B of Spice + web-form
Post-approval from CRC, application no. shall be generated for each company
Tap on the tab called “Existing Applications” and list of application information shall be prompted on the screen
Note: There is an option of filtration of date for selecting the application information.
SPICE+ web-from shall be filed with AoA and MoA as attachments if there are more than seven subscribers.
There is a link on application no. which shall redirect the applicant to fill in further information by selecting Fill Button in Part B.
- Company structure
- Company Address
- Details about Subscriber and Directors
- Particulars of Subscribers and Director Details by selecting add/edit link.
- Stamp Duty
- PAN & TAN details
- Requisite Attachments to be done
- Declaration to be checked
- Declaration and Certification accorded by the Professional (CA, CS or CMA)
- After completing these details and uploading the attachments, Prescrutiny and Submit ought to be clicked.
Step 3: Submit Spice+ MoA
Need to opt for the tap called Fill Button which shall redirect to fill the given information;
- Choose the table applicable to the organization
- The name of the organization is prefilled
- The registered office of the entity is prefilled
- Enclose the main objects of the company
- Matters necessary for the furtherance of the entity’s main objects
- The members’ liability is limited (need not to fill)
- Company’s share capital
- Details of the Subscribers
- Signed before professional
- Tap on the Check form> Save button> Submit Button
Step 4: Submit Spice + AoA
Need to tap on the Fill Button which shall open the new window where the following details need to be filled.
- Choose the table as applicable to the organization
- The company’s name is prefilled
- Subscribers’ details
- Choose check form- the pop-up message prompts
- Then, choose the save tab as advised by the pop-up message display
- Finally, tap on the top on the option called Submit
Step 5: Affix the DSC of Directors and Subscribers
INC-9 shall be auto-generated and the same must be downloaded for affixing the DSC of the concerned Directors and Subscribers. Upload the INC-9 form as the linked form along with the SPICE+ forms
Step 6: Validate the form
All check forms, as well as pre-scrutiny authentication; will take place on the web form itself. DSC and other validations will occur at the Upload level or Stage on MCA Portal
Mandatory Attachments for Spice+ Web form
|Pvt. Ltd. Company (OPC)||Private Limited Company||Section 8 Company||Private Limited (Foreign Subsidiary)|
|first directors and subscribers declaration||first director(s) and subscriber(s) declaration||Memorandum of Association (MoA)||Memorandum of Association (Moa)|
|Address proof of office||Address proof of office||Articles of Association||Articles of Association|
|Copy of utility bills such as electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, etc||Copy of utility bills such as electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, etc||Declaration by the first director(s) and subscriber(s)||Declaration by the first director(s) and subscriber(s)|
|Consent of Nominee (INC–3)||Identity and address proof of a subscribers||Address proof of office||Address proof of office|
|Identity and address proof of subscribers||Identity and address proof of Applicants||Copy of utility bills such as electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, etc||Copy of utility bills|
|Identity and address proof of the nominee||Identity and address proof of subscribers||Copy of certificate of incorporation (COI) of foreign body corporate (if any)|
|Proof of identity and address of Applicants||Identity and address proof of the Applicants||A resolution passed by the promote company|
|Declaration in Form INC – 14||Identity and address proof of the subscribers|
|Declaration in Form INC – 15||Identity and address proof of Applicants|
|Optional attachments||Optional attachments||Optional attachments||Optional attachments|
|Attachments – Part A||Attachments – Part A||Attachments – Part A||Attachments – Part A|
The attachments are cited specifically for incorporation of 4 types of pvt. Ltd. company
- Proof regarding the principal business place
- Proof regarding the appointment of Authorised Signatory for GSTIN
- Either of the dossiers – Copy of board-authorized Resolution/ Letter of Authorisation/ Managing Committee and Acceptance Letter
- Identification proof of Authorised Signatory for bank account opening.
- Authorized Signatory’s address proof for bank account opening.
- Signature of Authorised Signatory for EPFO